— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Design Guidelines: Publicly available design guidelines from various companies.
- uBlock Origin: A wide-spectrum blocker for Chromium and Firefox.
- Popup OpenVPN: A guide for creating a self hosted OpenVPN server.
- Siema: Lightweight and simple carousel with no dependencies.
- The Great Trail: 24,000 kms of multi-use trails across Canada.
- Opera Neon: New concept browser from Opera.
- Matterwiki: A simple wiki for teams.
- Castaway: Build screencasts and video presentations with a Ruby DSL.
- Letter: Customizable tool to create letters in your browser.
- Ethical Web Development: Digital resources that explore the ethics of web development.
- MailMason: A toolset to streamline building consistent transactional emails.
- Skedaddle: Crowdsources routes using luxury vehicles.
- Indie Hackers: Stories about profitable businesses and side projects.
- RateHub: Financial product comparison website for Canadians.
- mo.js: Motion graphics for the web.
- Mockup Generator: MacOS app that captures screenshots and wraps them in device mock-ups.
- Flexbugs: A community-curated list of flexbox issues and cross-browser workarounds.
- Devices by Facebook Design: Images and Sketch files of popular devices.
- Kyō: Digital journaling app for mobile.
- September: Coffee and surf shop in Montreal.
- Vapor: Swift web framework.
- Kitura: Swift web framework by IBM.
- RESTHeart: REST API for MongoDB.
- lunr.js: Full-text search engine for client side apps.
- Texture: Digital magazines subscription service.
- Tinkering Monkey: Makers of traditional signs.
- Video Transcoding: CLI tools to transcode, inspect, and convert videos.
- Lionshare: A macOS app for digital currency.
- Acre Designs: Zero-energy, pre-fab homes.
- Hero Patterns: A collection of repeatable SVG background patterns.
- Hackintosh Method: Hackintosh recommendations and suggested parts by Dan Benjamin.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time (and mine). Thank you.