— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Lorem Fucking Ipsum: Placeholder text with some passion.
- Soon: Keep tracks of the things you want to see/do.
- Mactracker: Detailed information on every Mac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad ever made.
- FullPageOS: A Raspberry Pi distribution to display a full-page browser on boot.
- MongoFly: MongoDB client for iOS.
- Barba.js: Creates transitions between webpages.
- Ansible: Open source IT automation by Red Hat.
- Snapdrop: Transfer files across devices. Like AirDrop but web-based.
- Swapspot: Swap, buy & sell items and services.
- SyntaxDB: Syntax search for multiple programming languages.
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner?: Random ideas for dinner.
- Sourcegraph: See how other developers use packages, methods, etc.
- Flexy Boxes: Flexbox playground and code generator.
- Wealthica: Canadian investment management app.
- GAget: Google Analytics app for iPhone and macOS.
- Staccato: Google Analytics server-side tracking for Ruby.
- Learn X in Y minutes: Quick tours of programming languages & tools.
- Plume: Wi-Fi system comprised of multiple small devices.
- YakYak: Desktop client for Google Hangouts.
- Vidage.js: Full-screen background video & image.
- Snapper: A CSS Snap-Points based carousel.
- Access My Info Canada: Generates requests for access to your personal information.
- SingleDivProject: CSS designs using one <div> tag.
- MintChip: Digital cash platform created by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Umbrella JS: Tiny library for DOM manipulation, events and AJAX.
- flatpickr: A lightweight & dependency-free date/time picker.
- Rage: Axe throwing facility in Montreal.
- Nmap: Open source CLI app for network discovery and security auditing.
- Zondicons: A set of free SVG icons.
- Commander One: Dual-pane file manager for macOS.
- Mac CLI: OS X command line tools for developers.
- SassDoc: Documentation system for Sass.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time (and mine). Thank you.