— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Braumeister: Online package browser for Homebrew.
- Felony: Open source PGP app for encrypting messages.
- GitMarket: A marketplace for buying and selling code.
- TellForm: Open source alternative to Google Forms.
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Rails tutorial by Michael Hartl updated for Rails 5.
- Helpy: Open-source helpdesk software built with Rails.
- Siteleaf: CMS for static sites.
- PDF::Inspector: Ruby tool for analyzing PDF output.
- Marp: Desktop app for creating presentations using Markdown.
- Bundler: Nice new site for venerable Ruby package manager.
- Dragonfly: Ruby gem for image/asset uploading.
- Slate: Framework for building rich text editors in the browser.
- Laverna: Open source alternative to Evernote with Markdown editor.
- iziModal: Responsive and lightweight modal plugin for jQuery.
- jb: A JSON API template engine for Ruby on Rails.
- m-cli: Administrative CLI tools for macOS.
- Cleave.js: Format <input> text content automatically.
- Ōryōki: Minimalist web browser built with Electron.
- Blaze: Open source modular CSS framework.
- HTTPolice: Linter for HTTP requests and responses.
- Keybase: Maps your identity to your public encryption keys.
- JohnHancock: A Rails gem for signature form fields.
- March Tee: Plain, high-quality, short and long-sleeved t-shirts.
- Awesome Mac: List of Mac applications and tools for developers and designers.
- browserl.ist: A page to display compatible browsers from a browserslist string.
- Zap: New name and website for Île sans fil.
- Onak Canoe: Origami foldable canoe.
- Puma-dev: Serve Rack apps in development using Puma.
- Fontstand: Desktop app to rent fonts by the month.
- Rodauth: Authentication and account management framework for Rack apps.
- PushType: Open source CMS for Ruby on Rails.
- Roam: Co-living and co-working spaces around the world.
- WeLive: Co-living by WeWork.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time. Thank you.