— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Mention: SaaS that monitors what’s being said about your name, brand, or competitors.
- Git Large File Storage (LFS): Open source Git extension for versioning large files.
- Deppbot: Run
bundle update daily and issue a Pull Request to GitHub.
- Joe: CLI tool that generates
.gitignore files for many languages/frameworks.
- PCE.js: Mac Plus emulator running Mac OS System 7.
- Project Apollo Archive: Over 8,400 NASA Apollo moon mission photos on Flickr.
- N1: Open-source mail client built with Electron, React, and Flux.
- Cook It Boutique: Delivery of recipes and ingredients for home-cooked meals.
- Art Public Montréal: Discover public art in the city of Montreal.
- Cocones: Makers of wallets and phone/tablet/laptop sleeves.
- Groupdate: Ruby gem to group objects by time related attributes.
- Histography: An interactive timeline that draws historical events from Wikipedia.
- StickyStack.js: A jQuery plugin that sticks panels as they reach the top of the viewport.
- Exposé: A simple static site generator for photo-essays.
- arqinator: Cross-platform restoration of Arq backups.
- Toptal: Marketplace for top freelance software developers and designers.
- Photon: UI toolkit for building desktop apps powered by Electron.
- The Paramount Vault: Showcases a collection of Paramount full-length films and clips.
- LiveGIFs: Export your Live Photos as animated GIFs.
- Le Salon 1861: Collaborative social entrepreneurial work space in Little Burgundy.
- Framebridge: Custom framing by mail.
- SAM: Internet of Things development kit.
- H-MTL Platform: Interactive map-based toolkit that profiles vulnerable Montreal heritage sites.
- Sensibill: Digital receipt platform. Toronto-based.
- Mattermost: Self-hosted, open source Slack alternative.
- Awesome OS X Command Line: A curated list of shell commands and tools specific to OS X.
- Maily Herald: A Ruby on Rails engine that helps send and manage mailings.
- GroupLend: Personal loans platform for Canadians.
- Front-end Handbook: Resources and tools for learning about front-end development.
- Trix: A rich text editor by Basecamp.
- Endy: Premium mattress shipped to your home. Toronto showroom.
- Generosity: Crowdfunding for personal, nonprofits, and socially conscious causes.
- Slack@Work: Job board for companies that use Slack.
- cmus: Console music player for Unix-like operating systems.
- Markdeep: Creating diagrams and equations from plain text.
- Land Your Dream Rails Job: A free, 5-day email crash course by Upcase.
- Why’s (Poignant) Guide to Ruby: Written and illustrated by why the lucky stiff.
- Slate: Tool for creating API documentation.
- APIs on Rails: Book on building REST APIs with Rails.
- CSSgram: A library for creating Instagram filters with CSS.
- Pastel: Terminal output styling for Ruby.
- Shrine: File upload toolkit for Ruby.
- NavNav: Responsive navigation examples, demos, and tutorials.
- Device pixel density tests: Displays device pixel ratio and density.
- screensiz.es: Screen sizes for phones, tablets, and desktops.
- The State of Web Type: Data on support for type and typographic features on the web.
- bitIcon: A simple glyph font with programming language icons.
- PME MTL: A network of experts to support Montreal entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Streaks Workout: Equipment-free exercises on your Apple TV.
- Serge: Free, open-source solution for continuous localization. By Evernote.
- LibreOffice: Free and open source office suite.
- SimpleX: A Plex client for the Apple TV.
- Discord: Free and secure voice and text chat for gamers.