— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Proof: Authentication for single page apps using Rails backend.
- AccessGranted: Multi-role and whitelist based authorization gem for Ruby.
- Curated: Easily create newsletters from accumulated links.
- CSS Layout News: A weekly newsletter about CSS Layout. By Rachel Andrew.
- Designing for Performance: O’Reilly book by Lara Callender Hogan now available free online.
- Bolt M-1: Electric bike / motorcycle hybrid.
- Makerbase: Directory of websites and apps (and their makers). By Anil Dash and Gina Trapani.
- whosthere: An SSH server that knows who you are; matches public key on GitHub.
- Fly Pry: Small titanium multi-tool.
- Styleguide: A tool for creating and maintaining style guides. By Huge.
- Carrot Weather: Weather app with personality for iOS and Mac.
- Convox: An open source Platform as a Service (PaaS) that runs in your own AWS account.
- JAWS: A server-free, webapp boilerplate using AWS Lambda Functions.
- Encryptr: A free, open source password manager and e-wallet.
- Unicorns: Live stream your iPhone/iPad screen from your Mac.
- Montréal Frais: Brings the best from local merchants together in online store.
- Alphabet: Google’s new parent company.
- How DNS Works: Illustrated website describing what happened when you request a page.
- Stylify Me: Automatic style guide generator.
- Fundraising Field Guide: Guide for founders looking to raise funds for early stage high-growth companies.
- Piper: Home security and automation device.
- uBlock: A fast & lightweight ad blocker for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Email on Acid: SaaS for email testing.
- speed-test: Test your connection speed using speedtest.net from the CLI.
- Vinylify: Make personalized vinyl records with custom album art.
- CheatSheet: Accessibility app that shows all the active shortcuts for the current application.
- Is it vulnerable?: Tests for vulnerabilities in your Gemfile.lock file.
- Nitrous: Cloud-based software development with IDE and Docker containers.
- ipify: Retrieve your public IP address programatically.
- GoTTY: A utility that turns your terminal into a web application.
- Ghostery: Browser extension that promotes privacy by blocking third-party trackers.
- OnHub: A Wi-Fi router by Google.
- Yield Copper Cup: Nice and small copper cup for drinking.
- Karma: Portable LTE to Wi-Fi device. No contracts. Pay as you go.
- What The FlexBox?!: A free 20 video course to learn CSS Flexbox. By Wes Bos.
- Postico: Commercial PostgreSQL client for OS X.
- PSequel: Free PostgreSQL client for OS X.
- WorkFlowy: Be more creative/productive with lists on steroids.
- MailChimp Style Guide: Public and open source style guide by MailChimp.
- Cocoa Rest Client: A free and open source OS X app for testing REST API endpoints.
- REST Countries: Get information about countries via a RESTful API.
- GitUp: Git client for OS X.
- Crystal: A Safari advert & tracking blocker for iOS.
- IPDFCameraViewController: Open source iOS camera component for scanning documents.
- WealthBar: Full-service online financial advisor for Canadians.
- UpUp: Free, open source JS that offers alternate offline content.
- ResizeEnd: A custom jQuery event.
- jQuery lightgallery: A lightweight, customizable, modular, responsive, lightbox gallery plugin for jQuery.
- Flarum: Free, open-source forum software with a focus on simplicity.
- API Blueprint: Open source documentation-oriented API description language using Markdown.
- Apiary: SaaS to design, prototype, document and test APIs.
- HTML Living Standard: HTML specification by WHATWG community.
- Swagger: API toolset for documentation, client SDK generation, etc.
- duti: A CLI tool to set default app for documents and URLs on OS X.
- Disk Drill: Data recovery app for OS X.
- Made by Hand: A short film series celebrating people who make things by hand.