— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Lufa Farms: Online farmers market delivering weekly customizable baskets.
- iHeartRadio: A free, all-in-one digital radio and music streaming service.
- Arbre: Generate HTML views in Ruby.
- The Snowden Digital Surveillance Archive: A database of publicly released classified documents leaked by Edward Snowden.
- Rclone: CLI app to sync files and folders to various cloud storage providers.
- Syncany: Open-source cloud storage and synchronization application.
- Slideout.js: A touch slideout navigation menu for your mobile web apps.
- History.js: HTML5 history/state APIs for all browsers.
- Regularity: A regular expression builder for Ruby.
- Typophonic: Album cover typography.
- Nu HTML Checker: W3C HTML validator.
- Bish: Modern language that compiles to Bash.
- HelloTalk: Foreign language app where your teachers are native language speakers.
- Google Fonts Files: Source repository with all the binary font files served by Google Fonts.
- Tether: Lock and unlock your Mac automatically with your iPhone.
- Break Up With IE8: Activist website for getting developers to stop supporting IE 8.
- Beautiful Open: Curated list of beautiful sites for Open Source projects.
- Daux.io: Create documentation in a developer friendly way using Markdown.
- Atom Flight Manual: New manual for the Atom editor by GitHub.
- Gallerist: Browse libraries of Apple’s Photos app from the web. Built with Sinatra.
- MetaInspector: Ruby gem for scraping metadata from a webpage like title, links, images, meta tags, etc.
- Scrivener: Ruby validation frontend for models.
- Motorman: Retro-design electric moped.
- FreshMint: Healthy meals delivered to your door. Serving downtown Montreal.
- rmodal.js: A simple modal dialog with no external dependencies.
- Secret Apple TV controls: Fifteen button combos to become an Apple TV power user.
- Indie.vc: A funding program for founders looking to start and scale independent businesses.
- GitBook: SaaS to write and publish books using Markdown and Git.
- Cushion: SaaS for freelancers to manage their schedules and income.
- CSS SANS: A font created using CSS only.
- Contracts.ruby: Code contracts for Ruby.
- Linearicons: Line icons pack. Premium and free versions.
- Shoryuken: An AWS SQS thread based message processor for Ruby.
- GPGTools: OS X suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages.
- jsGrid: A lightweight client-side data grid control based on jQuery.
- Mailcheck.js: jQuery library that suggests correct domain when email address is misspelt.
- Libraries: An open source discovery service — find libraries, modules and frameworks.
- Iconic: A Photographic Tribute to Apple Innovation: A photographic book of Apple’s most important products.
- AniCollection: Directory of CSS3 animations.
- yourbrowser.is: Provides various details about your web browsing environment.
- Fatmap: Mobile apps with detailed 3D ski maps and resort information.
- Primer: The CSS toolkit and guidelines that power GitHub.
- Paw: REST client app for Mac OS X.
- Setting: Co-working desks for €10/day. Currently only Berlin.
- Firesize: Image resizing as a service with built in CDN.
- DeviceDetector: A fast user agent parser and device detector for Ruby.
- This is Markdown.: Markdown cheat sheet.
- Artoo: Ruby framework for robotics, physical computing, and the Internet of Things.
- Spark Electron: Arduino-like cellular development kit with a SIM card and affordable data plans.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time. Thank you.