— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Rhino Ironworks: Beautiful, industrial, retro home safes.
- Mybema: A Rails-based platform for building online communities.
- PleaseWait.js: A library to show your users a splash page while your application loads.
- MTR: Combines the functionality of the traceroute and ping into a single network diagnostic tool.
- Waltr: Mac app that uploads AVI, MKV & FLAC files directly to iOS device for native playback.
- SuperFriendly Service Agreement: Open source service agreement by SuperFriendly.
- Google Cast: Stream audio from your phone, tablet or laptop to your speakers.
- Cloak: VPN services made with Apple devices in mind (iPad, iPhone, and Mac).
- Moment: Telephoto and wide angle lenses for smartphones.
- Sass Guidelines: An opinionated styleguide for writing maintainable and scalable Sass.
- Espresso-Jobs: Emplois en marketing, communication, Web, des TI, des jeux vidéos et des VFX au Québec.
- StartupBlink: An interactive map that presents information about startups, co-working, freelancers from around the world.
- Ginatra: Web frontend for Git repositories. Built with Sinatra.
- Rust: A modern systems programming language.
- Janbr: Access hundreds of classes in Montreal’s best workout studios with a universal pass.
- smrtGRiPS: Connected bike grips — eyes-free navigation, haptic notifications, etc.
- RubyBench: Long running Ruby benchmarks.
- Ruby MiniTest Cheat Sheet: MiniTest cheat sheet comparing unit and spec syntaxes. Includes downloadable spreadsheet.
- Death to the Stock Photo: Free photos delivered monthly by email.
- Gibbon: Curated playlists of knowledge from the web about any subject.
- Github Pulse: Menu bar app for OS X that reminds you to contribute daily on Github.
- Squire: A simple HTML5 rich text editor.
- ReverseMarkdown: Ruby gem to convert HTML into Markdown.
- Shifts: A smartphone productivity app for shift workers.
- Bootstrap Switch: Turn checkboxes and radio buttons into toggle switches.
- Create a Sitemap with Rails and Ping it to Google with Rake: Useful tutorial on pinging Google with your updated sitemap.xml.
- EmailPrefixer: Automatically prefix all delivered emails with the application name and Rails environment.
- ShareDesk Optix: SaaS to run a coworking/shared office.
- ShareDesk: Book a meeting room or shared office space.
- Railsbox: Create Ruby on Rails virtual machines for development.
- Formatador: STDOUT text formatting for Ruby.
strftime reference and sandbox for Ruby, PHP, and more.
- BitCannon: A local torrent index archiving, browsing, and backup tool.
- GitHub Cheat Sheet: A collection of Git and GitHub cool features.
- Digits: Enable users to signup and login using their phone number. By Twitter.
- Ruby Object Mapper: ROM is an open-source persistence and mapping toolkit for Ruby.
- MailInterceptor: Ruby gem that intercepts and forwards emails in non-production environments.
- Robomongo: Shell-centric cross-platform MongoDB management tool.
- Launchd Tutorial: A
launchd primer covering configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- That Clean Life: SaaS that promotes healthy eating through recipes, meal plans, automated grocery lists.
- Vivaldi: A new web browser for power users from an Opera founder.
- Roda: Ruby routing tree web framework.
- Cuba: Ruby microframework for web development.
- Navut: Neighborhood finder for Canadian cities. Montreal-based startup.
- Xamarin: Create native iOS, Android, Mac and Windows apps in C#.
- ActiveModel::Errors#details: Adds ActiveModel::Errors#details to return failed validator type.
- Salvattore: A jQuery Masonry alternative with CSS-driven configuration.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time. Thank you.