— web developer / entrepreneur from
— a web app to manage employee work schedules and time off.
- Mitro: Password manager using browser extensions.
- WP-Portability: WordPress plugin to help move installations between servers. By Plank.
- Gifwit: OS X app to organize and search your favorite GIFs online.
- Hider: App to hide and encrypt data for OS X.
- Network Radar: Network discovery and management utility for OS X.
- Kin HR: SaaS HR software that manages onboarding, employee info, time off, etc.
- Compressor.io: Online tool to compress and optimize your images.
- Stripe::CLI: A command line interface to Stripe.
- Geolocation Service: Geolocations web services from Natural Resources Canada.
- Google Cultural Institute: Discover exhibits and collections from museums and archives all around the world.
- Google Web Fonts Typographic Project: Collaborative project that offers inspiration for using Google’s font library.
- The U.S. Digital Services Playbook: A list of best practices from the private sector and government to help build effective digital services.
- Indie Phone: Alternative smartsphone ecosystem with a focus on privacy and security where all data is owned by the user.
- Tito: SaaS to manage events including event homepage, ticketing, discount codes, etc.
- Pico: Flat file CMS for PHP.
- UXPin: Online UX design & wireframing tools.
- Emberlight: Control any dimmable lightbulb with your smartphone.
- HTML5 Polyfills: Directory of HTML5 & CSS3 shims, polyfills and fallbacks.
- LifeStraw: Portable water filters that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- Confederate X132 Hellcat Speedster: Handmade limited-run motorcycle. Very cool design.
- Everlane: Retail manufacturing with direct sales over the Internet.
- XRay: A tool that reveals which data in web accounts are used to target ads/recommended products.
- Nextdoor: Private social network for your neighbourhood.
- Wuhcag: WCAG 2.0 checklists.
- The Mason Shaker: A four-piece Mason Jar cocktail shaker.
- Day One: A simple and elegant journal app for iPhone, iPad, and OS X.
- breakpoint-slicer: Split your CSS breakpoints into slices and use helpers: at, from, to and between.
- PerfBar: Simple way to collect and look at your front-end performance metrics.
- Archer Hard Goods: Curated, well-crafted, and functional products for the home. A Montreal company.
- Noke Bluetooth Padlock: Use your smartphone to unlock the padlock.
- Kite: Flexible CSS layout library (written entirely in CSS).
- CSS Guidelines: High-level advice and guidelines for writing sane, manageable, scalable CSS.
- Top & Derby: Beautifully designed walking canes.
- .quebec: Registrar for .quebec domain name.
- AppSignal: Ruby/Rails app monitoring.
- Design Different: Poster quotes, illustrations and hand lettering by Ryan McArthur.
- Buster + Punch: London brand that creates daring lighting and furniture.
- TheStocks.im: Royalty free stock photos from many different sites.
- Urban Cowboy B&B: Bed & Breakfast in Brooklyn, NY.
- YYMMDD: Ruby DSL for idiomatic date parsing and formatting.
- websync: An
rsync web-based task manager.
- Pattern Lab: A collection of tools to help you create atomic web components.
- Praxis: Ruby API framework.
- Pace: Automatic page load progress bar.
- Http::Exceptions: Rescue exceptions that might be thrown by your Ruby HTTP library.