- Mongo-Express: Web-based MongoDB admin interface, written with Node.js and Express.
- Conquering the Command Line: Learn the most valuable and useful command line tools for Unix/Linux.
- Sidekiq Heroku Autoscaler: Automatically start and stop Sidekiq workers on Heroku.
- Sneakers: A high-performance RabbitMQ background processing framework for Ruby.
- Cabot: Self-hosted, easily-deployable infrastructure monitoring and alerts service.
- Ruby Tapas: Biweekly screencasts on intermediate to advanced Ruby concepts and techniques.
- Rise: Expert and personalized nutrition coaching using an app that provides daily feedback.
- Squarespace Logo: An HTML5 app to help design a logo.
- Ruby Conferences: Directory of Ruby conferences around the world.
- Dynosaur: An auto-scaling engine for Heroku web dynos using pluggable API connections.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time. Thank you.