- Rubyzip: Ruby library for reading and writing zip files.
- The Rails 4 Diff Cheatsheet: Cheatsheet with the primary differences in Ruby on Rails 4.
- AWS Command Line Interface: Unified tool to manage your AWS services from the command line (CLI).
- Quarto: An ebook generation toolchain, biased towards writing books about programming.
- TmTheme Editor: A color scheme editor for SublimeText, Textmate and other text editors.
- CLNDR.js: A jQuery calendar plugin.
- ExplainShell: Explains command-line arguments.
- iOctocat: GitHub client for your iPhone.
- ChocolateChip-UI: A mobile web framework with the native look and feel.
- Human: All-day activity tracker that helps you move at least 30 minutes a day.
- Rconsole: Output debug messages from Ruby directly to your browser console.
- Ruby HTTP Gem: A Ruby DSL for making HTTP requests.
This is a personal site. Commercial solicitations for links in the Monthly Mentions section will be ignored. Please don't waste your time. Thank you.